Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How much is your 12 day old eating?

Our newborn is taking 60-70 ML every 2 hours.  (Pumped breastmilk)  Just curious how this compares to others?  She is 6 lbs 13 oz.

Re: How much is your 12 day old eating?

•  2oz every 2-3 hours.

ETA: DS is on formula.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I EBF so I'm not sure the exact amount by DS eats about every 1.5 to 2 hours during the day and every 3 hours at night. Normally his eating sessions are around 15-25 minutes long.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I EBF so i'm not sure how much is coming out but he's every 2 hours (sometimes less) and he eats for about 5 mins at a time. 

With my first son, he was on the boob for about 30 - 45 mins each feeding (ever 2 to 3 hours) and he's gaining just the same amount of weight. My doc said the second time around your milk is coming out much faster (not sure if that's true or not)

• LO is 10 days old, and takes about 3 oz. every 4-5 hours.... usually stretching it out to 6 hours over night.
    "If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We FF and our daughter is a big girl (birth weight over 9 lbs) - 

She's eating about 3 oz every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs during the day and every 3 1/2 to 4 hrs at night. I feel like its a lot, but I'm trying to just follow her cues and feed her when she's hungry... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"