January 2011 Moms

Happy New Years....almost

Hope everyone has a safe fun night!

Re: Happy New Years....almost

• Thanks! You too! We are just hanging at home with the baby!! He stayed up until midnight last night...who knows if he will be up that late tonight!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That must have been a late night! It was just a day early. Jay will be spending the night with my mom and we are going out with the IL's. H promised a big breakfast tomorrow I am very excited! Homemade waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits...yumm
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy New Year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejcole32444:
    That must have been a late night! It was just a day early. Jay will be spending the night with my mom and we are going out with the IL's. H promised a big breakfast tomorrow I am very excited! Homemade waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits...yumm

Sounds good. Maybe you can talk him into bringing you breakfast in bed to! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy New Year to you too, hope you have a fabulous night!

DH and I are staying home taking it easy with our DD's. I cant believe DD will be 1 in 21days!

Bring on 2012 Party!!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am hanging at home, drinking champagne. Doubt I will make it to midnight. I did, however, get the floors scrubbed today while H did the leaves in the front yard. We have worked like dogs for the past three days.  House is shaping up though, one more day of work and it will be fully deep cleaned and decluttered. 
  • Happy New year Jan moms!!

Doodle, today I am scrubbing my floor. I can't put it off any longer. blah!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"