Northern California Babies
Options

Boobs - need help

So Orion is 4, and i don't know if its been me being home most of this week or what, but kid has developed a fondness for my Tatas. Like has to pat, push and lean against, when ever he can. I have tried telling him that its ok to give hugs, or kisses but that touching moms boobs, isn't appropriate. Any other ideas on what to tell him? 

We did nurse until he was a year, if that makes any difference, but since then, my boobs weren't all that interesting. Until recently.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boobs - need help

• Options

Ah, Alex will do that occasionally.  I think it's, like, just a male thing.  All males love boobs.  Sometimes I'll be like, "Seriously, don't touch my boobs" and he'll be all, "But I LOVE them!".  Surprise

Of course cuddles/snuggles are fine but I just tell him that on a lady that's a private area and you need to keep your touching minimal even with Mama, especially in public.  

I don't blame him for wanting to snuggle up on your ta-tas by the way!  They are fancy, remember!!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I second that ta tas are fancy and that boys do love them. lol He just needs to respect your wishes.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"