Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Re: PSA: donations to Planned Parenthood will be matched

• Options
    I wouldn't give them a penny.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting! I planned to donate anyways, but it's great to  know my money will be matched!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagegwinnygirl:
    imagesteph805:

I'm sure you have an incredibly valid reason for not wanting men & women to have access to free & low cost healthcare. Feel free to elaborate.

I'm quite curious to see the reasoning as well.  

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options
    imagecynhamilton:
    imagegwinnygirl:
    imagesteph805:

I'm sure you have an incredibly valid reason for not wanting men & women to have access to free & low cost healthcare. Feel free to elaborate.

I'm quite curious to see the reasoning as well.  

oh please, people. You know damn well why. Steph, run along back to your pro life chain along the road and be sure to kick a gay along the way. If I knew your real name, I'd donate in your name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Planned Parenthood is responsible for killing millions of innocent babies.  Pro-life and proud of it.  :)  Flame away.  I don't care.  Have a nice day. 
  • Options

imageBenedictXVI:

Do you know what movie this is from? If so, it's a very ironic choice given your SN...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imagesteph805:
    Planned Parenthood is responsible for providing cancer screening, contraception, and medical testing to millions of innocent women.&nbsp; Anti-choice and forced birth and proud of it.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; Flame away.&nbsp; I don't care.&nbsp; Have a nice day.&nbsp; <br>

YWIA.

• Options
    That is awesome. I didn't know that PP offers low cost vasectomies as well as birth control to women. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

You forgot this one, Benedict.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imagesteph805:
    Planned Parenthood is responsible for killing millions of innocent babies.  Pro-life and proud of it.  :)  Flame away.  I don't care.  Have a nice day. 

Yea, once you actually say it it's kind of like "alright." This debate has worn itself out. This convo isn't going to have the snarky thrill I was hoping for. You can't win a fight with ignorance.

ETA: oh yea and happy birthday to your DD. IF THAT IS HER REAL NAME! 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options

Yes, I am anti choice.  Thank you for adding that.  I don't believe anyone has the right to kill their baby.  I believe that life starts at conception.  (not just my baby...any baby.  When do you believe life starts?  

imageHeather R:

imagesteph805:
    Planned Parenthood is responsible for providing cancer screening, contraception, and medical testing to millions of innocent women.&nbsp; Anti-choice and forced birth and proud of it.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; Flame away.&nbsp; I don't care.&nbsp; Have a nice day.&nbsp; <br>

YWIA.

• Options

Yes, you are correct.  You cannot win a fight with ignorance and those not wanting to acknowledge the truth.  

imagecynhamilton:

imagesteph805:

Yea, once you actually say it it's kind of like "alright." This debate has worn itself out. This convo isn't going to have the snarky thrill I was hoping for. You can't win a fight with ignorance.

ETA: oh yea and happy birthday to your DD. IF THAT IS HER REAL NAME! 

• Options
    imagesteph805:

Yes, I am anti choice.  Thank you for adding that.  I don't believe anyone has the right to kill their baby.  I believe that life starts at conception.  (not just my baby...any baby.  When do you believe life starts?  

why do you believe you don't have a right to your own body? no one has the right to use anyone else's body. even if your brother or sister will die without a kidney, the court can't make you give one up.

yes, that's true. do you think that shouldn't be so? or do you think only women should have that burden? do you realize that dead people have more right to their own bodies than pregnant women, in the pro-life universe?

• Options
    imagesteph805:

Yes, you are correct.  You cannot win a fight with ignorance and those not wanting to acknowledge the truth.  

walp, the truth is in my siggy, so deny away if it makes you feel righteous.

And FYI, Planned Parenthood offers prenatal care, too.  Those babykilling asshoIes. 

• Options
    imagebstrangely:
    imagesteph805:

do you realize that dead people have more right to their own bodies than pregnant women, in the pro-life universe?

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"