December 2011 Moms
Options

How long will/did LO sleep in your room? (clicky)

How long will/did LO sleep in your room...or at least how long are you planning on?

[poll]

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How long will/did LO sleep in your room? (clicky)

• Options
    DD is one month old and still in our room. We plan to start transitioning her to her own room when she is sleeping for some longer periods of time - hopefully within another 6 weeks or so.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • Options
    until it is convenient for me, which will probably be when I go back to work the first week of Feb. Or maybe the week before. LO sleeps in our room,but in a bassinet type thing so not in our bed. I don't think the transition will be too tough, but I'll probably start the week before I go back to work. For now it is easier to not have to get out of bed while she is still waking up every 2 hours at night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really have no idea. I'm already having separation anxiety for when I have to go back to work. I would like to say 3-6 months.
  • Options
    Until she's consistently STTN... she will share a room with her older sister so I don't want her crying to get fed and waking her sister (I know it will happen time to time, but I'd rather just take care of her in my room if it's a regular occurrence).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I voted ss because DS sleeps wherever I can get him to.  Sometimes he sleeps in my room, sometimes in his bouncer in the living room, and sometimes in his crib.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I voted 3-6 months, we plan on moving around 5 or 6 months so I'd rather him just stay in our room until the move. After that he will sleep in his own room.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Either until we move to a larger place or our oldest son living at home moves out-he's a senior this year but has his AIT this summer. He's been wanting to get out on his own, but not quiet prepared to leave the nest; we're not rushing him, but he should be out within 2 years.
  • Options
    I chose 6+ months. I'm thinking a year but we'll see.
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Options
    DD #1 slept in our room and in our bed until she was 18 months old! DH HATED it of course, but I loved it. This time around, DH will not let me get away with that, so Sienna will probably go into her own room in the next couple of months. It will make me sad, but I guess I have to consider DH's wishes! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We intended to have her stay in a basinette or co sleeper in our room for three months, but have Already transitioned her to her crib.  We do ff at night now and only bf during the day.  
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lo will only sleep on her swing.. It's in our living room lol
  • Options
    We don't have a nursery so the crib is in our room. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"