Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

PBK Toddler Backpacks

does anyone have the Caterpillar or Brown Bear Backpacks from PBK for LO? If so is it roomy, what do you use it for?

If not do you recommend a specific style backpack style bag?

Im looking for a smaller backpack to throw a few things in so i can get rid of diaper bag and not totally trash my purse with sippy's and such......

TIA

Re: PBK Toddler Backpacks

• We have the preschool bag and the small bag. The preschool bag holds very little-it was so mich smaller than I expected. With the small (what ds uses for day care) we are able to fit his stuff in but it's a tight squeeze. I'm not sure what size the brown bear bag is (small or preschool) but if you have a choice I'd get the small.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is small, but the perfect size for my almost 2 year old. It's currently our diaper bag - it holds several diapers, wipes, snacks, cup on the side, and my wallet/keys...
  • Loading the player...
  • You should look at Land's End, too, in their clearance section. I just bought a kids' backpack for DS last week and with a % off code and free shipping it was only like $6. It's a good size to fit his stuff in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the caterpillar one.  I'm not sure what size it qualifies for but it is small.  It's really nice though for a toddler.  We're using it for church DC.  So, it's big enough for a couple diapers, sippy, snack, lovey.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the size, holds enough without being bulky.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm all about the cutesy bags to house the child's things for day care. But if you're looking for something to replace a diaper bag, why not just use a larger purse. Moms carrying little cutesy bags is not my thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"