June 2012 Moms
Options

You know what isn't great for pregnancy?

A tempurpedic bed. Don't get me wrong, they are awesome! I love it and sleep great, best money ever spent. But in pregnancy it's hard to turnover. I am hating sleeping on my side and can't wait to go back to tummy or back sleeping. Everytime I need to roll from one side to the other it's such a chore. Come on June!

Re: You know what isn't great for pregnancy?

• Options

are you purposefully sleeping on your side?  I thought that was just for later, when you're all huge and stuff.

I'm still sleeping on my back if I feel like it, but no more on my tummy - it feels like I have a tennis ball lodged down there when I try. :D

• Options
    Yeah I'm not enjoying sleeping on my side. My stomach is way too painful to sleep on and I'm trying to adjust to not sleeping on my back. It can be hard though! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageRioG1978:

are you purposefully sleeping on your side?  I thought that was just for later, when you're all huge and stuff.

I'm still sleeping on my back if I feel like it, but no more on my tummy - it feels like I have a tennis ball lodged down there when I try. :D

My Dr said no to sleeping on my back and my sleeping on my tummy hurts these days
  • Options
    I've started to get uncomfortable too and I don't have a tempurpedic.  I even have the Boppy maternity pillow, but it's not cutting it.  I also have a cold right now, which is not helping.  It's going to be a long 5+ months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thats good to know... I'm always a left side sleeper... lol lucky me... so I've been sleeping on my left side the whole pregnancy... but sometimes I like to roll over and see FI's handsome face... so when we do have the money for a new bed this will be good info to have :)
  • Options
    Sleeping has been extremely uncomfortable for me as well.  I didn't think I was far enough along to feel as uncomfortable as I already do...I can't wait for June either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"