April 2012 Moms
Options

MH is nesting

It is so funny! Yesterday he got in a frenzy and started clearing out, cleaning, and reorganizing the two other spare bedrooms (not LO's room) in our house. His mom was over painting and I made a comment in front of her about him nesting and she busted up laughing. 

Do husbands do this too? 

imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MH is nesting

• Options
    Mine is doing this as well.  He is reorganizing things and trying to find more storage solutions for our apartment.  He just mentioned something about washing some dishes.  I love it when he gets on a cleaning streak.
  • Options
    I wish mine would start nesting! We are supposed to finish our basement before this baby arrives! I think he forgets how long gestation is!! Seriously. My mom cam eover and helped us start to clean and organize down there so that we can get some contractors in but there is one wall of his crap that his parents literally dropped off here, boxes and boxes of elecrtonics, CDs (he used to DJ), childhood stuff etc. No one can sort thru all that crap but him! He works 3-11pm and I just want him to go down there in the morning for a few hours a couple of days and it would be done!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So is mine! He's been off all week and painted her room and the bathroom as well as all the closet doors. Next is installing the floor, base boards and crown molding. He's on a roll and I love it! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"