July 2012 Moms
Options

Let me hear those names please :)

We are trying to find a girl's name.  We don't do unusual spellings or creative names.  Share your name with me.  Inspire me.  :)

If we have a boy it will be James V (as in the 5th).  

mom to Noel 3.17.07 Morgan 4.9.08 Taylor 10.27.10 Baby #4 Due in July mc 2.3.06

Re: Let me hear those names please :)

• Options

I don't know if you will like mine because they are different but we are going to choose:

Sydney

Adelaide 

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options

Adelaide is classic and beautiful!  Our friends little girls are Charlotte and Adelaide though.  We love it.

Actually considered Sydney for Taylor, but there are two at her daycare born just before her so I didn't want her to be Sydney #3 for the next 5 years.  Sydney Louise was our front runner for a long time! 

<3 them both.

mom to Noel 3.17.07 Morgan 4.9.08 Taylor 10.27.10 Baby #4 Due in July mc 2.3.06
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For a girl I like Kylie and Brynn
  • Options

We're struggling with girl name inspirations too. I love Twila, Felicity, Penelope, Analise, Elodie, Vivienne. Dh hates.them.all.  He likes Addison and Miriam but they're NMS and my cousin just named their new baby Miriam.

• Options
    We really like Paige and Stella right now.  
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I like Jocelyn, Jenna and Karis.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our girl names are : Cora or Brynn
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    If this is a girl she will be Haylee. We also considered Brianna, Marissa, Cailyn, Bridgette, and some others I can't think of.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ours will be Ayva
  • Options
    I chose Lily years ago because I loved it. I'm torn now since it's so popular and I wouldn't want her to be in a class with other people her name. Right now I'm thinking I might go with Liliana so I can still call her Lily since I love it so much but she would have another name to go by if there's another Lily.

• Options

the girl name we picked (or I should say I picked and DH will have to accept because I agreed on Edward for a boy) is Maia.  

Other girl names I love: Emilia, Anna, Elise, Amaya, Cecelia, Camille, Madeline, Gabrielle, Celeste, Grace, Liesl, Natalia.  Some of those names we can't use because we already are close friends with kids that have them as names (or variations of them).  DH objects to Emilia because he thinks we should just use Emily if we chose that name but I just like Emilia better for some reason.  

• Options
    Our girl name is Natalie. Not sure on the middle name.....maybe Aurora or Michele
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lillian Grace and Catherine Ann ---- Lily and Cate
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • Options

Evelyn (Evy)

Prudence (Prue)

Meztli...this is a real name. SIL has an Aztec name and we liked the idea. This one means moon. DH picked it :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Our girl names are Zoey Mae, Bridget Adelaide, and Naomi.  I also like Evangeline (Eva).
  • Options

Ryan Margaret, Katherine Sue (Katie for short), Jennifer Marie, Julia um.....PG brain just hit.....darn it! I can't think of any more.

DH likes Austin for a boy and Ashley for a girl. Both I hate.  : /

Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

As of right now, our top girl name is Ava. Others we like are Adriana, Addison, Alexandra, and Gianna. Can you tell we like "A" names?

The girl names were easy for us. We are having such a hard time picking a boy name! We don't agree on many and the ones we do neither of us "love". Which naturally means we are going to have a boy and have to fight over a name :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    We're thinking Gia Elizabeth 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If we have a girl we're leaning towards Remy Kim.  We love that it's easy to say and spell.  And we both really like it, which is rare since DH shot down most of my ideas.  Our boy name is Alton Kim.  Kim is a family name (Korean).
  • Options

Girl name Teegan Fiona

Boy name Dorian Fawkes 

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Ours is Eloise...just love it and not sure why :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Girl's names I've always liked include: Margaret, Melinda, Elizabeth (actually, I prefer the Elisabeth spelling), Juliet, Georgia, and Chloe.
  • Options

imagewdc*bride:
    Girl's names I've always liked include: Margaret, Melinda, Elizabeth (actually, I prefer the Elisabeth spelling), Juliet, Georgia, and Chloe.

Oh, and Anne.  As you can see, I have pretty traditional taste, so maybe these will suit you! 

• Options

We don't have it narrowed down yet.. just keeping tabs of names we like. Here are a few:

First names:

- Kate (but think it'll be too popular from the Royal Wedding)

- Lucie/Lucy

- Gia

- Dara

Middle Names:

- Gia/Gina/Georgia (after my mother)

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Options

Our last name starts with an E, so I wanted first names to start with an E.

So far for a Boy I'm in love with Ethan, Edison, Emerson. My husband only likes Ethan.

For a girl I'm pretty much dead set on Emery.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    We are considering: Emma, Savannah, and Olivia
    First Baby Due: July 2012 Check out my blog: FordsintheFastlane.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Girl names are: Bridget, Natalie or Catherine (family name)
    TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesquishywife:

<3 them both.

Thanks! 

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options

Our girl name list is a mile long:

Elena (front-runner), Mariana, Eva, Noelia, Elliana, Mariah (I prefer the Elizabethan-era spelling of "Maria" pronounced as "Mariah" but she'll be half-hispanic and there's no way anyone would ever pronounce it the way I want), Annalora, Laurellia, Rosa (mostly for a middle name), Inez, Indira, Indrina, Catalina...the list goes on. Can you tell we like names that end in -a? 

Girls' names are easy for us. Boys' names on the other hand... :(

I like a lot of traditional names too, like Jane, Elizabeth, Caroline, etc., but DH does not. I'm also drawn to a lot of I- names for both genders, but have a hard time finding some that I like a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Girl is Buffy Amelia Mae

Boy is Leland Alastair

image image image
    BFP 10/31/11 EDD 7/15/12 pPROM 2/25/12
    "How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; Only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts."
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    For a girl, Clara, after my grandmother.  Haven't picked a middle name yet.  No idea for a boy!
  • Options

Mr really likes Suzanne, which I agree to for a middle name with Ruby...he isn't sold on Ruby. I LOVE Ruby Suzanne right now.

Then he suggested Moira.  Blech.  We like Madelyn, but I fear it is too popular, as is Amelia...so now I also like Elizabeth and use Betsy or Libby as a nn.   I also like Marilyn (My step-grandma,) Hazel (His grandma, ) Josephine (His mom,) Elenor (His aunt,) and like Penelope. 

We discuss names, but I am not getting too serious until we know if it is a boy or girl...

• Options
    For a girl, we like Lyla, Tessa, or Lena. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Check me out on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/ScogginsNoggins
  • Options
    we are going with Raegan or Quinn
  • Options

Claire Elise

Claire Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ann

• Options

My favorite girl name is Abigail Neriah (Abigail = Father's Joy, Neriah = Light/Lamp of the Lord). 

Other girl names I like are Susannah (my middle name is Suzanne, so it's a play on that), Marrianne (my mom's name is Mary), Elisabeth (after DH's grandma), Adelaide, and Penelope. 

We are totally stuck on a boy name, although I want James as a middle name (after my grandpa).  For first names, I like Eli, Ethan, Noah, and Jonah.  It's just that I don't LOVE any of them...

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

DD is Annabelle Louise (mn is a family tradition on DH's side - she's the 4th "Louise" in a row).

Names we considered before deciding on Annabelle were:

Natalie

Katherine

Taylor

Anna

Anya

Alexandra

Annelise

Cameron 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I personally love Scarlett.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our girl name is Georgia Marie and our boy name is Gabriel Joseph

PCOS Dx 01/2011
    Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 2/24/11

m/c - 3/7/11

Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/20/11
    Beta # 1 = 128 Progesterone = 11
    Beta # 2 = 550 Progesterone = 12
    Beta # 3 = 5000 Progesterone = 9

Metformin 1700mg + Femara 5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFP! 6/12/17

Beta #1 = 39 Progesterone = 22

Beta #2 = 134

• Options
    we're struggling with a boy name, but if it's a girl, it will be Charlotte Marion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"