Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~*Saturday Ticker change*~*~

Good morning ladies.  Welcome to the last ticker change of 2011!!

How is everyone today?  Any good news/feelings to share?  

QOTD:  How will you spend your New Year's Eve? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~*Saturday Ticker change*~*~

• Options

30 weeks can't believe it, still a squash, but I'll take it. Big Smile

QOTD: I will be a home with my family relaxing for the excitement I hope 2012 will bring in February/March. (ie this little bundle, healthy and happy) 

• Options
    Morning! Had a great 2nd u/s so feeling a little bit less nervous and anxious. Next appt is in a week and a half so praying that we get good news again.

QOTD: We're going to dinner with a close couple friend tonight with their twin babies. Keeping it low key this year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    36 weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Options

Baby is a blueberry today! Feeling better this morning thanks to the awesome ladies on this board, and hopeful.

DH and I are going to a speakeasy tonight!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

33 weeks!  Baby is heads down with her arms stretched out to either side of her head.  Apparently she is also really really low. 

DH and I will probably not bother staying up. NYE has never been a big deal to us.  

ETA:  Apparently I'm now a honeydew!

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

• Options
    I am doing well.  Enjoying the feeling of my little girl moving around.  And for New Year's Eve my oldest son and I are playing board games and eating pizza.  It will be fun!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my dr moved my EDD back a couple days at my last u/s so I belong to the saturday ticker change now. Nothing new going on here, I had an u/s on thurs and everything looks good so far. I ended up catching the flu that's going on at my work so I've been at home on the couch all day long....what a way to spend new years :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"