Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Rec humidifier and or vaporizer

LO sounds terrible and the humidifier we have (Vicks) is so loud that its keeping him up and we think he's scared of it......

any good recs out there?

Re: Rec humidifier and or vaporizer

• Options
    I have the Sunbeam warm mist humidifier. It was only $25 from Walmart. It's fine. We just have to be sure that it's only turned on when DD is in her crib, because it does get hot. But, I like that it's warm mist--I thought the cool mist humidifiers always made the room feel so cold.
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We have the frog one that is sold at most stores (target, walgreens).  It is quiet.  We also have one that is a monkey from buy buy baby.  Like that one too.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Used to have the elephant shaped crane cool mist and liked it but it fell when it was stored for the summer and the tank cracked, we have the vick's warm mist vaporizer right now and its noise isn't too bad, just some bubbling but Ronan prefers to have a little white noise when he sleeps anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageBrewtowngrl:
    We have the frog one that is sold at most stores (target, walgreens).  It is quiet.  We also have one that is a monkey from buy buy baby.  Like that one too.  

We have the frog one too and it works great

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageBrewtowngrl:

We have the frog one too and it works great

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have the Vicks Starry Night and I put the Vapo pads in it and it works great! It also has a sleep mode that is softer and quieter than the normal mode. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Options

I *LOVE* my SwissAir.  It's one of those fancy expensive ones, but it's been running for five or six years (almost full time during the winter) with no problems.  I can set it for the humidity level I want (it's got a built in meter) and for the rate at which it outputs water.  there's the option to heat the mist or set a timer as well.  LOVE IT! 

IMG_8355
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"