Babies: 0 - 3 Months

LO slept 6 Hours, anyone else?

So normally my LO sleeps 3 hours at a time if we have hit the lottery and last night he slept for 6! It's such a strange feeling, I'm sure a payback will be coming.  Anyone else have a 6 week old that has slept that long? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

Re: LO slept 6 Hours, anyone else?

• Mine did last night too! And only 4.5 weeks! Although last night was stressful, and she didn't go down till 11. But I think it worked out better in the long run!

• DS slept 5.5 hours last night. I was shocked! I'll take it tough. One less time for me to get up at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD (8wks) has been sleeping 6+ hours for several weeks now. It's sooo nice!
    imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
  • I was getting anywhere from 5-8 hours around 4 weeks, then at 6weeks she slept 12hrs didn't want to eat at all that day and the doctor couldnt find anything wrong! Since then she sleeps about 6-9 hrs. goes down between 8 & 830 and will wake to feed at 1, 6, 9 or 4 & 9 . At the 2months check up she didn't gain at the same rate as her one month. Sometimes she finishes the 4oz water/2scoop formula bottle others times she doesn't. The doc told me to work on getting her to drink 5 oz at each feeding since she's only eating about 5x sometimes 6 a day. 
  • I so wish. DS is 8 weeks and still sleeps 4 hour stretches- unless he's in his crib, then it's only 3 hours! I can't wait for a full nigh's sleep again!!!
  • DS starting doing 5-7 hours around eight weeks old when we transitioned him to his crib. Last night we got 9.5! 
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Counting our blessings, but our LO (only 10 days old) sleeps from 11pm to 5am... (only 1 night so far he woke up once in between that time.)

I asked the ped if we should be waking to feed or change, and he said just to let him be.  

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD has been a great sleeper since birth- she's 10 days old and normally sleeps 4-5 hours at a time, and occasionally we've had a 6 hour stretch. 
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guarantee that our little girl would sleep all night, but our doctor won't allow us to let her go more than 4 hours without a feeding. It's a struggle to wake her up for both of the feedings at night yet alone one of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"