D.C. Area Babies
Options

Food at Shady Grove?

Has anyone delivered at Shady Grove recently?  I delivered at Mont General last time (private rooms and the new SG wing wasn't finished yet).  Most of their food was really pretty good and I was wondering what to expect at Shady Grove.  Luckily I could send DH across the street to the shopping center with all the restaurants if it is that bad. 

Re: Food at Shady Grove?

• Options

I didn't think that the food was that great.  I ate the breakfasts, but for the most skipped out on the other meals.  The one exception was the tomato soup and grilled cheese that I had for one of the lunches.  I mostly had DH go out and pick up food for me.  The best was the Cheeburger Cheeburger dinner the night that I delivered her!  That really hit the spot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Haven't eaten there recently, but I remember it being normal hospital food.  I had a C-section, so I didn't have much food in the beginning.  I was there before the new mother/baby wing and my roommate's mother made us food.  Some type of Asian cuisine that was supposed to restore blood flow. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"