Parenting

If you have a difficult child

Seriously look for something like this in your area.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/HOT-DOCS-Parent-Training-Program/140128835881

Local Universities might have something like it. DS was so difficult and challenging. I dreaded Tuesdays and Thursdays when he didn't have school. Since the 7 week course, he is a different child. He actually told me I was the best mommy in the world :)

They teach you things you probably already know, but better tools to deal with the defiance. I have new tools and feel like a new, better mom because of this class. 

Re: If you have a difficult child

• My DS is really only difficult/unreasonable when he has had artificial colors (not sure which are the culprits, but it's bright stuff like Trix yogurt) or if he is withholding his poo.  But what's sort of funny is that he heard an advertisement on the radio to help parents with their child's behavior problem and he came down and let us know.  "Good News!" he said and told us people can help:)  He's 5.
  • imagewildfloweragain:
    But what's sort of funny is that he heard an advertisement on the radio to help parents with their child's behavior problem and he came down and let us know.  "Good News!" he said and told us people can help:)  He's 5.

omg I don't know whether I would have laughed or cried! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"