Austin Babies
Options

MFP ladies

My Fi tness P al ladies.... Where are you? I just got back into it on Tuesday and noticed its gotten very quiet. I'm sure everyone has big plans this weekend but Monday its time to start again. 

For those of you who weren't a part of it before. It's a great way to track your food and exercise and talk to your MFP friends. We've had a few ladies have some great success in the last few months. I'm not one of them yet but hope to be soon. If you decide to join my user name on there is nessia0308. Look for me and add me as a friend.  

Re: MFP ladies

• Options
    Blarg.  I need to start up again now that I'm back in town.  Tomorrow is date with the hubsters, but Monday it's on like Donkey Kong.  I stopped when I tore my foot open and gained 4 of the 8 pounds back I had lost.  Crying
  • Options
    Yeah, I've gained about 10 pounds over the past moth! Ugh. I'm back on track the second Monday of January (because I'm in training all next week away from the office).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ever since I sprained/fractured my ankle, I have been off the exercise wagon.  However, I am going to try some walking and see how it feels.  I want to lose the rest of this weight.

We need to start the checkins back up as well.

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm still on!  Screen name is the same.  I've pretty much lost what I gained over Christmas.  I'm down 17 pounds.  23 more to go for my first goal.  53 to go for the next goal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm starting this week!  I haven't joined up yet but I will before Monday or Tuesday.  I'm thinking tues because DH and DS will still be home on Monday so I'd rather wait till they go back to school and work because it will be easier to throw out all the remaining junk food withouth DH there to stop me!  Anyway, I'm not cleared for full workouts by my dr yet but am feeling better each day and hope to start doing some walking at least.  Once I'm cleared, it's ON!  Gym for cardio classes 4-5 days a week, walking a few times a week and maybe some home strength training a few times a week.  I dunno exactly what yet but I'm serious about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"