Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

NBR steam mop

I've been thinking about getting one especially with LO more mobile and I don't want to put chemicals all over the floor (and my weird dog loves to lick up the vinegar water if I mop with it) ...

Can anyone recommend theirs?  Or are they a waste of money? Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NBR steam mop

• Options

I LOVE mine. I cant think of the name of the one I have but its well worth the money. I'll check later and get back to you.

I like mine because I can use to clean other things besides the floor like the counter,sinks and toys!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have this one.

You can even use it to remove wallpaper if you ever felt like doing that lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a great deal on the Shark Steam Mop on Black Friday! I love it and use it regularly. It's so much better than using chemicals and knowing that the high temperature steam disinfects the floor is great!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We have a Shark one-steam pocket mop my husband just told me, and we really like it.  We don't use it as often as we should though Embarrassed
  • Options

We have a shark steam mop and love it! You fill it with water, plug it in, and it's good to go in 30 sec. So easy. It works really well too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"