January 2011 Moms
Options

and now I want to do smash cake pics.

My bank account is not happy with MrsLynnyD right now, for her freakin adorable siggy pics

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: and now I want to do smash cake pics.

• Options
    I have been waiting a whole year to do these and i'm going to make my appointment next week for ONE YEAR photos!  I'm so excited.  Mrslynnyd you have me nervous about clean up lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Roseie - Clean up was terrible. Not sure if you read my post but the wipes didn't work and poor kid fell asleep with blue all over him until bath the next morning. I wish I had an earlier appointment but DH wanted to come (for once).

And MarSam - I went to JCPenny. $3.99 per sheet. Not a bad price. No sitting fee. You can get 8x10, 2 5x7 or 8 wallets for less than $4 each!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rosie, lmk offline where you are going. I need something new besides portrait innovations.

• Options
    I see they put plastic down. I didnt even think you could do those at a regular studio, but duh!! Plastic!! Cool, I might try to get in this week before her bday.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    I see they put plastic down. I didnt even think you could do those at a regular studio, but duh!! Plastic!! Cool, I might try to get in this week before her bday.
    They required plastic. They said I could go to the 99 cent store and buy a plastic tablecloth. I just used an old one I already had. I wish you couldn't see it in the pics but there was nothing I could have done.
  • Options
    I honestly didnt notice it until I looked REALLY close at it. No one is looking at the ground anyways, they are look at the cutie pie.

• Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    Rosie, lmk offline where you are going. I need something new besides portrait innovations.

sent ya a message on FB before I forgot!

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

imageMarSamWhitney:

sent ya a message on FB before I forgot!

thx sister from another mister.

• Options
    Butting in... I like kiddie kandis. They did a really good job with Jay when we go! And they seem to get great pictures!
  • Options
    I feel your pain.  I am going to have to look into doing this too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"