Babies on the Brain
Options

Look at that body...

I work out!

imageNow that I've gotten your attention can you please pick up the pace in here? I'm bored. Waiting on sheets to dry and a video to upload to blog..I need entertainment!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Look at that body...

• Options
    Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Yeah!  I love that song.
  • Options
    DH loves that song, it annoys the sh!t out of me.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm waiting on brownies to cool. Impatiently. I love brownies.

It has been much slower lately. Damn holidays giving people things to do in real life. It makes it hard for me to lurk. Someone get into a fight and create some entertaining drama or something, geez. Stick out tongue

• Options

LMAO. It's so inappropriate but I sing that song to my son all the time. He loves it. Probably because I dance around and make a silly voice when I do Wiggle wiggle wiggle..but meh..whatever.

I'm sure I'll do much worse to his sensibilities later in life. LOL

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!! I got their cd for Christmas and was soo excited.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    imageHazelBee22:

I'm waiting on brownies to cool. Impatiently. I love brownies.

It has been much slower lately. Damn holidays giving people things to do in real life. It makes it hard for me to lurk. Someone get into a fight and create some entertaining drama or something, geez. Stick out tongue

I'm only here because it is the holidays. Our company shuts down for a week so I actually had time to come out and play. Normally I barely have enough time for facebook. I'm like the Grinch...I only come out of my BOTB cave at Christmas now a days...(and if there were more people on I would probably be rude and unfriendly and steal their holiday spirit..LOL)

• Options

Confession: I hadn't heard that song until this week. 

I listen to NPR mostly.  

• Options
    I'm here and lurking isn't very much fun with no one here.  The random am I pregnant 10 minutes after sex or having symptoms with a negative test posts are funny though.
  • Options
    I have no idea what song that is.
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • Options

I have no idea what that song is... Am I really out of touch?

Confession:  I used to half-sing "Put it in your mouth" when I was trying to get DS to latch in the beginning. DH was half hysterical and half horrified. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Due 3.1.12
    Levi 7.26.09
    Wood you? Wood too!
  • Options
    imageFutureMrsOKD:

I have no idea what that song is... Am I really out of touch?

Confession:  I used to half-sing "Put it in your mouth" when I was trying to get DS to latch in the beginning. DH was half hysterical and half horrified. 

Well, that's a little better than singing "She swallowed it".

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Youtube removed the video I'm so sad. Crying It made me laugh so hard.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    imagebuckin:

LMAO. It's so inappropriate but I sing that song to my son all the time. He loves it. Probably because I dance around and make a silly voice when I do Wiggle wiggle wiggle..but meh..whatever.

I'm sure I'll do much worse to his sensibilities later in life. LOL

Me too!!! It's one way I can almost certainly get a giggle out of him :)  

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

Wait wait wait. . . is he a Wiggle??

I'm so confused. 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"