Parenting after a Loss

What's everyone up to tonight?

My Friday night is pretttttty wild and crazy.  DD just went to bed and I plan on laying in bed and watching tv until my bedtime.  I'm actually really excited about it.

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's everyone up to tonight?

• Wumping and watching The Muppet Movie, which B got for Christmas.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• DH's out shopping at Best Buy with his BFF and I'm wumping and watching Sons of Anarchy, Seasons 3 on Netflix.  I watched the first two seasons in the last month of my pregnancy.  I can't for the life of me remember why I liked this show so much.  Its really violent, which is so not me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dinner and a movie at home.  I wish I had wine.
  • Put dd to bed at 7.  Had pizza & promptly fell asleep on the couch. DD just woke me up crying so now she's fed & changed and I'm awake in bed hoping DH will join me soon. It's never a good sign for the rest of the night when she's up at 10, that means this will be a 3-4 times a night wake up. Shoot me with the caffeine now. 
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Bumping and reading up on Ferber.  I'm already having anxiety.

• I went to the bar where DH and I met, for the last time. They are closing their doors tonight after being around for 17 years.

Now (Sat) I am at work. FYI, staying out until 1am and having to work at 8am is no fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"