January 2011 Moms

5 more

things that your LO does that melts your heart.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5 more

• 1. Anytime she says mama, I still don't get many 2. Anytime she lifts her arms up for me to pick her up 3. Her giggle when you tickle her arm pits 4. When she offers me pieces of her food and feeds me 5. Napping with her and watching her wake up and look over at me and smile.
  • 1. Most of the time when she decides to let go of things and walk, it's to me.  2.  When she gets super excited about me giving her kisses and grabs my face to give me one.  3.  When she's really tired and drinking her sippy cup she reaches up and rubs my cheek.  4.  She learned to hold her cell phone (an old blackberry) up to her ear and gets the biggest smile because she's so proud of herself.  5. Her laugh when we "eat her belly".
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  When he crawls to his crib and pulls his lovey out to snuggle it  2.  The sounds he makes when he gets excited over seeing his big brother  3.  The little bird sound he makes when he is frustrated  (it is just so darn cute)  4.  When he crawls over to me to get in my lap  5.  Morning where he wakes up early, has a bottle and falls back to sleep with me in bed.
  • 1. Usually only waves to me

2. Sings (ABC's and the "Clap hands till daddy comes home" song...he sings the 'NOOOOOOOONE' part) 

3. Gives me kisses

4. Giggles when I burp or he farts (cause I don't fart)

5. Makes a mush face (squinches his face, breathes out through nose real fast a few times) 

• 1.  He gets so proud of himself when he claps.  2.  Has the hugest grin on his face every morning when I come in to get him out of his crib.  3.  When he rubs my shoulder when I am holding him.  4.  When he plays with my hair and face.  5.  When he is playing with H and laughs hysterically with him.
  • My LO always makes me smile with everything he does. Seriously. 1. His wiggle dance. 2. Clapping 3. He has been talking up a storm. I just love listening to his little voice.. Even if most of it is babbling... It's just so cute!! 4. When he says momma or dadda or doggie. 5. When he gives me kisses and hugs...

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"