Secondary IF
Options

OMG, BFP!

DH insisted I take a test being today was CD34. I go anywhere from 31-36 days. We just picked up our ivf meds last week and were just waiting for AF to show up, but it appears someone had different plans. I was VERY hestitant to test but it immediately turned

DH has been taking testorone for the past few wks and Im thinking that must have helped his swimmers. 5 years ago I was due for his bday and this year we got a bfp for it.

Im still VERY nervous but wanted to tell someone.

Nicole

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG, BFP!

• Options
    That is INCREDIBLE news! I am SO happy for you! Please keep us updatedon your progress? We have slight MFI. What did your dh take?
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options

and remember the other day you said maybe and I said no way, lol.

He is on Axeron. Our reg dr put him on it bc his count was low as well as his morphology.

still in shock. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!!!
  • Options
    imageolsentobe:

and remember the other day you said maybe and I said no way, lol.

He is on Axeron. Our reg dr put him on it bc his count was low as well as his morphology.

still in shock. lol

That's right! Too funny! I am going to have to look that up! We've had him on some supplements and they have helped. Still not KU, though:(

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Congrats to you! Kiss those IVF meds goodbye!
    42 yrs old. DS born 4/10/11 after 2 losses TTC # 2 for a year AMH .3. FSH 7 AFC 6 Doing a CLOMID IUI cycle
  • Options
    That's so exciting!  Congratualtions and H&H9M!!!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Wow, what an exciting and wonderful surprise!  Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to you!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options

YAY!! Congrats! what amazing news!!  wishing you a H&H 9 months 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Options

Thank you everyone :)

I went this am for my 1st beta check so I will update when I get the call.

• Options
    Congratulations!!! Great news!!!
  • Options
    Yay for lots of BFP on this board!!  H&H 9 months!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    YAY! congrats!!! Same thing with me...I was waiting for my period to come to start my 3rd IVF cycle...and she never came...took a test and BAM...positive!!  Best of luck to you!!!!! 
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrsJaimebeth:
    YAY! congrats!!! Same thing with me...I was waiting for my period to come to start my 3rd IVF cycle...and she never came...took a test and BAM...positive!!  Best of luck to you!!!!! 

Thanks Jaime. Yes, I remember you posting that on the local board. I am still in TOTAL shock.

• Options
    What a wonderful surprise and a great way to start 2012!
  • Options
    Wow, congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"