Austin Babies
Options

***Nessia***

I saw in the post below you started your detox!  How is it going?  I thought the first week was the roughest but it got easier from there on out for me.  Just wanted to see how you were doing!

Re: ***Nessia***

• Options

So far so good. I had some headaches but not awful and was very tired initially. Today I felt a lot better and actually got stuff done. The kids even has pizza with the IL's here at the house and it wasn't too bad not partaking. I thought I would be super hungry but I haven't. I planned it that I would be at home this week. Now the hard part starts, being out in public with temptations. I'm going to the Spir's game tomorrow and just realized today beer was out of the question. Also Ds's b-day is Ina couple weeks so no birthday cake for me. And I love birthday cake. Also it's my last week at work so I'm assuming they will have something for me but I won't be able to eat anything. 

I think I will get bored with food though. Im not really a veggie person so there are only a certain number of ways to make chicken and fish. I also want to find some soup recipes. I'm like a kid, I'll eat more veggies if you sneak them into food.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"