February 2012 Moms
Options

Really, DH? (nbr)

DH has a 5 day weekend this week, but I still have to work, so last night I went to bed early-ish, and he stayed up. Around 1, I woke up to pee, and holy moses did the upstairs of the house smell like burned eggos.

Because apparently, he decided he wanted an english muffin pizza at 12:30, but then fell asleep on the couch shortly after putting it in the toaster oven on broil.

When I checked in with him a little while ago, he said he had FOUR Yankee Candles going, and the house still smelled. I told him, I'm not above turning off the breaker to the kitchen every night. 

Please tell me he's not the only one who does stuff like this...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really, DH? (nbr)

• Options
    He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes while waiting for cheese to melt?  Oh, men.  Doesn't he know it takes like two minutes and he could have just stood there and waited for it?  Gotta love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options

Honestly, it's just a little too ambitious for my DH. He would have just nuked some pizza rolls and called it good.

I'd probably make him open all the windows to air out the place, but that's just me.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekleMcK:

Honestly, it's just a little too ambitious for my DH. He would have just nuked some pizza rolls and called it good.

I'd probably make him open all the windows to air out the place, but that's just me.

This is my DH exactly!!

• Options
    imagekleMcK:

mine too, he would have thought he wanted pizza but ended up eatting cereal or something that takes little to no assembly, or went to sleep hungry.

• Options
    My husband eats almost every single night after I go to bed. I wake up and there are plates by the couch at least 3-4 times a week. But thankfully, he's good about turning odd the stove...but I'm sure the day will come. Hope the smell is gone when you get home!
  • Options

J always leaves the stove on. ALWAYS. It's like a bad joke by now.

Babe, you know what that little light is for, right? Confused

Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"