Cincinnati Babies

Anyone else expecting Baby #1 in the Dayton area?

Hello! I'm just making the switch from the Knot forums to the Bump. I live in Dayton (Beavercreek/Fairborn) and am currently 19 weeks. We moved here in 2010 for DH's job and none of our family or friends are local. I'm looking to talk to or plan some casual outings with other first time moms in the area if anyone's interested.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else expecting Baby #1 in the Dayton area?

• I am a frist time mom in Middletown area...but my LO is 4 months. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I'm not a first time mom, but I'm also in Dayton. There are several playgroups/ moms groups In the area that are worth looking into.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello I am from the dayton area but not pregnant (hopefully soon though) I have a 2 year old daughter. Welcome! Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • First time mom in Huber Heights. My daughter is almost 7 months.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers Met my soulmate 3/18/2006, married him 9/26/2009 Baby L 11/06 Natural M/C Baby L 2.0 9/08 Natural M/C Lily 6/2/11 6 lbs 12oz
  • I'm from the Beavercreek area.  My DD is 2.
  • I'm not a first time mom, but do live in the Dayton area!  My daughter is 7 and my son is 4 months. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi ladies! I'm glad to get a response! I wasn't sure how many posters were from Dayton - when I did a search it looked like a lot of the activity was old. Nice to see you all here!

I noticed a lot of the play groups have their info on FB instead of here - can someone point me in the right direction?

We currently live in Beavercreek and will be moving a little further north into the Fairborn area at the beginning of March. I'd love to chat more with any moms in the area - PM me if you'd like to email/gchat.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hello! I'm only seven weeks along (almost scared to be posting), but I am expecting Baby #1. I live in Huber Heights, but work near Oakwood. Hubby works in Fairborn. I've only been here a year and would love to meet some moms-to-be... whether first-time or many times!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Shelto! We're moving to Fairborn at the end of this month - let me know if you ever want to meet up for coffee!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"