September 2012 Moms
Options

FB group?

Last time around, my other BMB started a secret FB group, and we still have over 100 members now that the LOs are 16 months. Anyone interested in me starting one, and joining? It's supplemental to this board but it makes communication instant and flows easier. I know some people can't FB at work, but some people can't Bump from their phones/devices. Just wanted to ask before I did it.

Also wanted to say that because it's a secret group you'd have to ask to join, and no one can see your posts/comments unless they are a member so it's more secure than the Bump, since that is searchable on google.

Mom to 3 wonderful Free Birthed kiddos

Re: FB group?

• Options
    imagetara1223:

imageauroraloo:
    I wouldn't join because I don't want a bunch of internet strangers (no offense) knowing my full name, and stuff. But I know it's been done on lots of BMBs so I say go ahead.

this is probably me too...I think it would definitely be fun, but I just don't know if I could do it...its one thing to have a few people know who you really are, and even that scares me sometimes.

Me three. Especially since it's super early and not all the September moms-to-be are even on the board yet.  Maybe eventually if we get to "know" each other better.

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemghnmouse:

Last time around, my other BMB started a secret FB group, and we still have over 100 members now that the LOs are 16 months. .

wow you must be a month behind me...I am also in a FB group with bump ladies all due in july 2010...great group! but we didnt start it until 3 month or so after the babies were born, so people werent totally strangers, per se, and you do have the ability to block people, etc...but right now I would rather feel out the group before committing to a FB group...but I wouldnt rule it out for the future  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"