Pregnant after IF
Options

Did any of you have spotting before getting a BFP?

Hello ladies, just wondering if any of you out there had spotting up to and including getting your BFP?  If so what was the spotting like, how many days did it last, did you think AF was coming, did you normally spot before getting AF, etc. - thanks for your input :)

Re: Did any of you have spotting before getting a BFP?

• Options
    I've never had implantation spotting but my good friend did. She thought she was getting AF but it ended up being a BFP. Gl and hope this is your BFP.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had pretty heavy spotting. I actually thought it was AF, and found out I was pregnant at my CD3 appointment to start a new cycle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! The day I got my BFP, I had the normal spotting I generally have when I start AF, just light brown when I wipe. I actually was avoiding going to the bathroom because I didn't want to see it! It lasted for two days and then it stopped and I haven't had any in the last two weeks. When the doctor called with the good news, I didn't believe him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Yes. Spotting and cramps at 12dpo -cramps were odd for me without AF by that point so I took a test. I spotted off and on most of my pregnancy
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

I had a very low first beta and the next night had spotting. I almost didnt go to my 2nd beta because I thought it didnt work. It was just brown spotting but HORRIBLE period like cramps.

I normally dont spot before AF, and after I found out I was pg with a singleton, I just assumed that my 2nd embie didnt implant

Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I spot every single cycle...

sometimes as early as 7dpo lasting until my period starts.

This last cycle I had spotting at 11dpo, 12dpo and 14dpo.  The spotting on 11&12dpo was my typical pre-AF spotting.  I got a BFP at 12dpo so i was sure that it would end soon.  Then it stopped, but had more spotting (red) at 14dpo.  I freaked out, but haven't had any spotting since.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yes, I had light spotting for two days the week before my bloodwork and I thought for sure that it meant I was going to get my period.  So, I was very surprised when my bloodwork came back positive.  Just take a deep breath and relax.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"