February 2012 Moms
Options

**Last 2011 Friday Ticker Change**

Okay ladies, let's see those fresh new tickers :) The last one of 2011!! Can you believe that on Sunday we can say that our babies will be here next month?!

I hope everyone has a great New Years!

As for me I am 33 weeks today! Honeydew time, finally a fruit change. I can't believe the countdown is 49 days and we're into the 40's! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.

Re: **Last 2011 Friday Ticker Change**

• Options
    32 weeks for me! Yay!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Woo Hoo!!!  33 weeks today!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    34 weeks for me today...and fingers crossed that baby can keep cooking for at least 3 more weeks.  I actually go in for the results of labwork today to see if pre-eclampsia is an issue and if induction is necessary.  Eeep! 
  • Options

imageMLS0630:
    34 weeks for me today...and fingers crossed that baby can keep cooking for at least 3 more weeks.  I actually go in for the results of labwork today to see if pre-eclampsia is an issue and if induction is necessary.  Eeep! 

Good luck!  Fingers crossed that your baby stays put!

I'm 33 weeks today - I can't believe how close we are all getting! 

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I'm another 33 weeks today!  Crazy, crazy, crazy.
  • Options
    35/35 for me today. Indifferent
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options

34 weeks for me.  Was thinking this morning that in a couple of days, we'll be able to say that our babies will be born "this year", and also next month!!  So far, time has really been flying for me, hope it stays this way.

I hope everyone's little ones keep cooking until they're fully baked!  Big Smile  Hope everyone is able to enjoy our last quiet New Year's Eve! 

• Options

imagenoryang:
    35/35 for me today. Indifferent

Me too--can you believe it?! 

• Options

35/35! It is amazing how time flys!!! I will have the baby sometime in Jan. (Dr. guaranteed I would not make it til Feb - baby is measuring too big!).

It still seems so surreal....I will actually be delivering a baby!!!Big Smile

Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am 35/35, too!! And we are pretty sure they'll be coming in the next two weeks or so. Every time I go in for an appointment now someone says "I can't believe you're still pregnant!" I can't believe that we will soon be meeting our two little ones Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    35 weeks here too! 5 weeks to go! These last couple of months have flown by! Holy cow, I'm going to be a mom soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    imageShawnee11507:
    34 here. Yikes!
    This!!
  • Options
    35 weeks for me!!!!!!!!!!!!  And only 28 days till c/s!!!(unless she turns;0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"