TTC after 35
Options

SURPRISE MIRACLE HONEYMOON BFP!

Just came back from our honeymoon in South East Asia where hubby and i got a surprise bfp. We used contraceptives for my fertilie time which was the first week of our trip except for one day when i was running to get some and he told me to forget it. we were enjoying a large fancy bathtub in our room. it was about CD15 and i usually ovulate on CD 16 or so. so we pulled the goalie once. after that we used protection until well out of my window.

since then i was enjoying our honeymoon. i am not a big drinker but i had 3 shots and a fruity cocktail  or baileys here and there. i also had coffee almost everyday. i was charting the entire time since we were planning to try when we returned and i am a psycho who was super worried i might not be able to get preggers. i realized Monday that i was late. i had planned on going to get a tattoo in trat that morning, my husband had gotten one the night before, but i figured since i was late i should take a few tests first and well...BFP!

please pray for a sticky baby for me ladies. i pray the same for all of you. i hope to see you all on preggers boards and i am glad to know i am welcome here if anything should go awry. here is hoping. xox
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SURPRISE MIRACLE HONEYMOON BFP!

• Options
    Wow, that is wonderful for you  - congrats and GL!
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options

I remember your posts about having low AMH and moving up your TTC date. Guess you didn't need to worry after all.  Congratulations!

I hope you take this with the spirit it is intended-- since many ladies here and on PG >35 have tried for a very long time to get pg, the line about pulling the goalie only once etc. isn't really a good idea to mention. It's tough for some of us to hear that it was so easy and only took once. You know what I mean? Just be sensitive to your audience as not everyone is this lucky. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PREGGERS YAY!
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options
    thank you all of you! and McIrish, you are right. i would like to apologize for saying anything which might wound any of you sweet tccing bumpies. i know it can be so hard and i do not mean to be insensative. i am just in shock. i hope you all get your babies soon and wish you many blessings. you are a wonderful group.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageWarriorcandy:
    thank you all of you! and McIrish, you are right. i would like to apologize for saying anything which might wound any of you sweet tccing bumpies. i know it can be so hard and i do not mean to be insensative. i am just in shock. i hope you all get your babies soon and wish you many blessings. you are a wonderful group.

No worries hon. I just know some ladies are having a touch time right now so I figured I'd say something.  Enjoy your beautiful surprise!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"