Obst./Gyn. Reccs. in Silver Spring area? — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Obst./Gyn. Reccs. in Silver Spring area?

Welcoming recommendations!  Many TIA!
38. DH 40. TTC since 2005.
Earlier m/c. DX (finally) 10/10: abnormal acrosome.
ICSI #1 3dt 11/20/11 HPT BFP 11/30 Our beautiful daughters were born July 28, 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ** All welcome. **

Re: Obst./Gyn. Reccs. in Silver Spring area?

• I like Capital Women's Care on 29. Dr. Berger Wiess is my Ob/Gyn and she has been great. I saw al of the drs in the practice and Dr. Potts delivered my son which is funny because she was the one that I did not care for when I was doing the rotation but she was amazing at delivery. GL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I also saw Capitol Women's Care, the office connected to Holy Cross. They were great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• I go to Capital Women's Care on Georgia Ave.  I like all the docs at that location.  Once you are pregnant, they have you see every doctor in the practice, as you don't know who will be the on-call doctor on the day you give birth.  Dr. Band is my regular OB but Dr. Tyau delivered my baby. 
  • Quite a few of the Silver Spring moms on this board go to Capital Women's Care on Georgia and Dennis (Drs. Band, Resta, Sine, Tyau, Lizardo).

I have a high-risk pregnancy, and felt very well-taken care of there (to be honest, once I became high risk, I feel like they found me a little more interesting!). I had a pretty long labor and ended up with a c-section, so I saw all of the doctors in the hospital either during labor or recovery. I had seen them all prior to then during my pregnancy.

I like them all, but Drs. Resta, Lizardo and Sine are my favorites. Dr. Resta did my c-section, and it was fast, I recovered very quickly and easily, and my scar is pretty much gone almost 1 year later. Dr. Lizardo was the doctor I saw most often while I was on modified bed rest for PIH, and he was very helpful during a stressful time. He was also great in the hospital. Dr. Sine was sympathetic to my struggles with infertility and was genuinely thrilled when I got pregnant. And she took very good care of me postpartum. I do like Dr. Band and Dr. Tyau too, but I spent less time with them through my pregnancy.

• Many, many thanks for your recommendations!!
    38. DH 40. TTC since 2005.
    Earlier m/c. DX (finally) 10/10: abnormal acrosome.
    ICSI #1 3dt 11/20/11 HPT BFP 11/30 Our beautiful daughters were born July 28, 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ** All welcome. **
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards