February 2012 Moms
Options

I be pootin'

OMG. I've hit a new low in this pregnancy. I have the poots. It's uncontrollable and embarassing. I have farted (loudly) while walking multiple times, a few times in a room full of people. I've heard of women accidentally peeing, but accidentally farting...Really? What gives?!

Oh yea and I can't hide it around my husband any more. Poor guy. I used to be his sexy wife...now I'm his smelly wife. Geez. Embarrassed

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I be pootin'

• Options
    I have this problem too! I'll go grocery shopping and fart through the whole store! Or I'll bend over to get something and fart.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I had this problem during my first pregnancy.  My DH accepted a new job when I was about 6 months along and he took me to meet his boss and I farted while standing in his boss' cubicle.  I was so embarrased.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL! That just cracked me up, while I was on the phone with a coworker!! My worst was walking through the living room on Christmas and farting with my whole family and inlaws there. In my head I'm like "pleeeeeeease think that was my shoe making a noise". Nobody said anything though.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    haha... the joys of pregnancy. I've given up on sexy. DH won't touch me with a ten foot dildo these days, and I'm apparently fine with that. :D
  • Options

imageYa Never Know:
    haha... the joys of pregnancy. I've given up on sexy. DH won't touch me with a ten foot dildo these days, and I'm apparently fine with that. :D

Ha Ha Ha!

After our annual Christmas eve party, DH wanted to get frisky after he had been drinking and I could stop thinking with all the nasty stuff that is going on with this body I would have to be tipsy too! I still didnt want to do anything and it is very akward these days! done trying to feel/look sexy until after LO gets here!

oh and the pootin always happens for me in the store too! I have to exit the asile quickly (as fast as a waddling prego can go)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too! But mine are silent most of the time. I work at a bank and I kept wondering why so many customers smelled like farts... I finally realized that they couldn't ALL be farting, it must be me... I need a plug in for my area!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

lmao!!!! you guys crack me up. I bent over to pet my dog the other day and ripped it so bad she ran away in fear. it was awful... and hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"