Upstate NY Babies
Options

Weekend plans?

I know we already did a NYE plans post but what else is going on this weekend?

Tonight: Dinner at my parents.  One of my Aunts & Uncles that we don't see often are going to be there so they can meet Audrey.  Early to bed, last night was not fun, I was up almost every hour with Miss Gassy Butt (Audrey).

Saturday: Out to breakfast, grocery shopping.  While DH takes care of the groceries and the girls I'm (finally!) going to get a haircut and do a little shopping at Bath & Body Works with my gift card + they're big after xmas sale.  DH is taking Stella to the hockey game and then we'll have some champagne and take the tree down after the girls are in bed.

Sunday & Monday: NOTHING.  Eating, watching football, relaxing as a family.  I'll have to do some laundry, too, I suppose.

Have a great weekend ladies and Happy New Year!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options

today: working till 6 then home to hang out w/ DH and Evan. Evan has been at my mom's since yesterday morning so I miss him like crazy! We'll probably get a pizza and watch the Sabres.

saturday: I have to work until 4, DH said he'd brave Wegmans to get everything for out dinner. Nothing going on in the evening... we'll ring in the new year w/ Evan (I have some party hats and noise makers) then put him to bed and make dinner.

sunday: depending on what kind of a champagne hangover I have I might take down the Christmas decor. We are going to my godmother's for an early dinner. I have to make some sort of dessert.

monday: just relaxing and getting ready for the week. I might brave the gym (I know, so cliche... but I gotta get back sometime!) and grocery shop. Maybe head to the mall and/or Target to do some exchanges. 

• Options
    No plans!! Yeah!!! I need to grab Evan a new carseat, some undershirts and a red folder for school. We may take them to the aquarium again for something to do...not sure. We definitely need to pack up Xmas stuff and CLEAN.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Today: I have to work. Hoping it's not going to be busy but who knows with it being the last day of the year. Tonight we'll just hang around home. DH has been sick with the flu but feeling better today. I am hoping to get him to help me move the big furniture Belle got for Christmas into the playroom. It's too heavy for me to move on my own and DH has been in bed the last few days.

Tomorrow: We are staying in. I will make pizzas for an early dinner and then after Belle goes to bed I will make some dips and appetizers and stuff to munch on while we watch a movie and ring in the new year. I have a bottle of my favorite wine that I forgot to take with me on Christmas so I will have that tomorrow.

Sunday: We will take down the outside decorations before we get hit with snow. Some laundry and probably some cleaning. I was thinking of taking Belle to the aquarium. She loves it and it's been forever since we last went.

Monday: We will take down the decorations and the tree. I am ready to get my dining area back. I gave it up last Christmas for Belle to have a play area. Now that the playroom is done I get to have it back. I can't wait. Probably finishing laundry and just relaxing before going back to work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tonight - finish some Christmas shopping.

Saturday - we're talking DD to a local kids museum that is having a daytime NYE celebration of sorts.  Then Abba has graciously agreed to watch DD for the evening so DW and I can go out.  We're catching a comedy show and then having dinner.

Sunday - we'll have breakfast with Abba and her family and then probably stay in pjs most of the day.  

Monday - possibly take down the decorations, clean the house, and DW will likely go somewhere and work on her dissertation for a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Today:  Went over to see Meryl/A/L..yeah!  Went to BRU, gym and now waiting for the boys to get up to go to Wegman's.  We may go swimming tonight at the Y, but that may be too much...even for Mommy.

Tomorrow:  Relaxing all day (all the Christmas stuff is down, yeah!), cook a nice dinner and cuddle with DH, to bed early

Sunday:  DH is working, and taking the 2 kids to church is a challenge, so a friend is coming over during the day for a visit.  

Monday and Tuesday:  DH and I are both off during the day, so we will most likely do something at least one of the days.

Yeah for long weekends! 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nothing really for me and dd....

My friends were having a couples (none of them have kids yet) night with drinking and games and snacks tonight.  My parents are going to a going away party though, so no sitter.  Too bad, it would have been fun.  DH is going with our neighbor though to the Quaker Steak & Lube in another hour or so to watch the UFC fight, so he will have fun at least.  He moved the desk out of the baby's room today when he got home from work, so my goal tonight is to do some work in the baby's room.

Tomorrow DH works again.  He will probably take a nap when he gets home since the shifts are so early.  And then our neighbor is having people over for a NYE party.  DH will definitely go over.  We will see how I feel, I'll probably just stay in and clean a bit and work on the nursery.

Sunday: Church, maybe out to brunch.  No real plans the rest of the week except for OB appt on Tuesday.

• Options

Friday:  I ran errands all over the place while DH hung out with Jules.  I ended up going to 11 different places. definitely not something I could do with Jules' help.  That night we went to a friends house for a couple of hours and DH stayed and watched he UFC fight. 

Saturday:  Pretty lowkey, cleaned the house, and my sister and her family and my parents came over around 5.  We did takeout and the girls played (my nieces are 2.5 and 1) and everyone left by 9.  I actually stayed up until 12. 

Sunday:  Had Jules' Christmas pictures at noon, what a freaking trainwreck that was.  We've had to reschedule them like 4x and this was our last chance.  Finally got some smiling shots but there's a balloon in them.  I'm kind of frustrated with the photographer we always use, almost like she was annoyed about J being a toddler and not wanting to sit still.  IDK.  DH is going to the Giants game so of course he couldn't be there to help corral and make her happy.  Probably trying to do some cleaning around the house the rest of the day.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"