Pregnant after 35
Options

Anyone else going to miss being PG?

It was a struggle for us to get (& stay) pregnant.  It's been wonderful watching baby grow inside my expanding belly & feeling those reassuring kicks & movements.  Getting a little special attention from DH & others b/c of the pregnancy has been a nice bonus too.  With my due date in just 3 months, I'm feeling a little sad that this special time will soon be over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else going to miss being PG?

• Options
    I feel the same but once we're big and uncomfy that may change.  Most ladies who have kids roll their eyes at me when I say I'll miss being pregnant.  Like. Ha you'll be begging to get that thing out soon!  ;)
  • Options
    I felt that way after DD was born. I'm sure I'll feel that way this time, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have conflicting feelings. I can't wait to meet my baby but I want to keep it safe inside, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am a bit sad that I'll never be pregnant again even though I feel 100% certain that I don't want any additional children. I love being pregnant.

I am starting to feel a little bit done with this pregnancy though. 

So while I am sad that this is my last pregnancy, I certainly wouldn't want to stay pregnant forever. 

• Options
    I'll miss feeling his little thumps and rolls, but other than that no. Carpal tunnel has gotten so excruciating that I can't wait to meet little one and hopefully get the full use of my hands back. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"