Trouble TTC
Options

NYE plans?

Anyone doing anything exciting?

MH and I decided to stay home this year for the first time ever. I am really looking forward to ordering take out and hanging out-just the two of us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYE plans?

• Options
    imageDoubleBubble08:

Anyone doing anything exciting?

MH and I decided to stay home this year for the first time ever. I am really looking forward to ordering take out and hanging out-just the two of us!

Me too. NYE is way too expensive and overrated.  

• Options

imagemrssqueegy:
    My mom's side of the family has our big Christmas get together at New Years so everyone can spend Christmas at home.  We are having our big party at my mom's house this year.  On NYE we have an appetizers-themed supper and play lots of game and have a useless gift exchange which is usually a lot of fun.  The next day we have a big brunch and then our big Christmas dinner.  Can't wait!

That sounds like fun! Enjoy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MH is work the 6AM shift on Jan 1.  We're trying to decide between an early dinner or getting sushi and coming home and chillaxin on the couch
  • Options
    Dinner with DH then hanging out with some friends.  Considering it'll be day 5 of clomid for me, we'll see if I can even make it to midnight without falling asleep. 
    Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Options
    We are staying home this year too. We are going to make a bunch of food and probably watch movies.
  • Options
    We are just going to a couple of friends' houses in our neighborhood.  I like to keep it low-key.  
  • Options
    It's our anniversary Wink So we're headed out of town for a much needed weekend getaway.
    "A great adventure is about to begin..." VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    DH & I are going to a small Mexican restaurant that we love with another couple. And then we'll probably either head back to one of our houses for midnight, or head out ot a local watering hole. Nothing too exciting.
    TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageDoubleBubble08:
    This!! Take out and cuddles.
    imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have to work at 7am on Jan. 1 so we're planning on hanging at home.  The first New Years I ever spent at home since the age of 15 was the first NY's DH and I were dating.  And we've actually now never gone out on NYE.  DH calls it the "ametuer night" for drinking & driving and doesn't want to be out with "the crazies".  Our first NYE I got really really sick, he came up to Milwaukee, brought me take out and we watched about eight episodes of my fav show The West Wing on DVD.  This year I think we will be watching DVD season 1 of Modern Family.  Everyone have fun and be safe!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    DH and I will be at home. I work New Year's Eve and he works New Year's Day. :( We will be cuddling on the couch with champagne.
  • Options
    This is the first year we are going out and celebrating. Hubs got us a hotel downtown and we are going to go bar hopping and end the night at a masquerade ball :) Another couple is coming in from out of town to spend it with us, so it should be a great night!!
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone has something to look forward to! :-)
  • Options
    We were going to stay home, but friends invited us to a block party. Neither of us coiuld care less that it's NYE - we just want to hang out with our friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"