Late Term and Child Loss

Hewinked

I love the tattoo. Can I ask where it is located? That's something I'm trying to decide...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hewinked

• It's on my lower back center.  I also really struggled with where to put it.  I have 2 other tattoos, one on my hip and one on my wrist.  I get asked about the wrist one a lot or just a lot of curious looks.  Sometimes I wish my Adam one was in a place I could see it more.  However, I ultimately put it in a covered area cuz there are days that I just don't want to be asked about my loss.  I'm sure we can all relate.  I'm generally pretty open about it, but some days, not so much. 
    imageimageimage
  • imageClaireFraser1:
    imagehewinked:
    It's on my lower back center.  I also really struggled with where to put it.  I have 2 other tattoos, one on my hip and one on my wrist.  I get asked about the wrist one a lot or just a lot of curious looks.  Sometimes I wish my Adam one was in a place I could see it more.  However, I ultimately put it in a covered area cuz there are days that I just don't want to be asked about my loss.  I'm sure we can all relate.  I'm generally pretty open about it, but some days, not so much. 
    I was just thinking about where I should put my future Charlotte one.  I already have one tattoo on my back which I never see and like the fact that I can forget that it's there.  But I don't want to forget that the Charlotte one would be there.  I also don't want strangers asking me about it if there were to see it on my wrist or something.  I think I'd like it near my pelvis/hip but I'm not sure if we're done having kids yet.  I think it'd be special to have it close to where she always was when she was with me, so maybe I'll wait....  Darn.  I was excited to get it soon.

I have a very small one on my hip, and it has been uneffected by having kids.  I got it on an impulse when I was 18.  I wanted to put it on my lower leg or something, but if I wear shorts, it could be seen.  I thought about my other wrist, too, but when I eventually go back to work, it will be hard to always cover both wrists.  It was a hard call. 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"