Illinois Babies
Options

NMPG Pediatrics?

New Mom here.... curious if anyone has any experience with NMPG pediatrics LP/SoNo location. We are currently with Dr.Taxman over at NW, and while he is fine, the office is kinda gross and giving me the creeps. Good things are they have saturday hours and no charge for off hour calls.

any thoughts would be great. 

Re: NMPG Pediatrics?

• Options

We just had our first appointment there for Baby Evie.  If its the one on lakeshore drive - i thought they were great.  Had Dr. King - very nice young man.  The nurse at the NICU recommended Dr. Hirsch though - so we might switch later on.

Very clean nice office and they have walk-ins everyday from 8 am to 10 am if your children are sick.  Found that to be a wonderful policy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't see they that they have a location on LSD. Just Halsted and the burbs.

Which practice are you talking about? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmJur:

We just had our first appointment there for Baby Evie.  If its the one on lakeshore drive - i thought they were great.  Had Dr. King - very nice young man.  The nurse at the NICU recommended Dr. Hirsch though - so we might switch later on.

Very clean nice office and they have walk-ins everyday from 8 am to 10 am if your children are sick.  Found that to be a wonderful policy.

I had my daughter going to Dr Hirsch, the facility is really nice in Streeterville area by NW.  But be warned you will barely see her.  We had been going there for the 5years & I only saw her 2 times.  Mostly will only see the nurse pract..

We switched to Town in Country & are happier there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We see Dr. Levine at NMPG on Halstead and we love her! Easy to make appointments, nice office and friendly staff. Validated parking for $2.

image"">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"