Austin Babies
Options

NBR Moving...Cedar Park? (Edit to correct city)

Hi Ladies,

I posted a couple weeks ago about moving back to the Austin area in April. Most of you said that Cedar Park was a great place to move to. I've been looking at houses online and fell in LOVE with one but I don't know anything about the area. It's in the "Carriage Hills" area on Ruthie Run in Cedar Park. I looked at maps and such and it doesn't look like a bad area but again, I have no idea what area I should be looking in! Is anyone familiar with this area or can you point me in a good direction on what part of Cedar Park to look in? Here's the MLS # for the house if you care to look. I don't like the colors of the cabinets or the counter tops, but the rest I am in LOVE with. MLS: 8689623  OH, and if anyone has a good realtor to refer me to, I'd really appreciate it. Smile 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: NBR Moving...Cedar Park? (Edit to correct city)

• Options

I think you are referring to Cedar Park.  It's a suburb of Austin.  My mom lives there.  Since it's a suburb, there really isn't a bad part, it's all pretty much the same thing.  You'll be close to a mall, lots of shopping and tons of restaurants.  If you or your husband work in Austin (downtown), there is a light rail train that you can park and ride, which is nice.  I live southwest so I am super jealous of the train. There are a lot of young families in CP.  I think you'll like it.

That looks like a nice house!

Shelly Grabe is a very good friend of mine and is very sweet and friendly.  Her number is (512) 502-7640.  She seems to know everyone in Austin and is a wonderful realtor.

• Options
    Our whole family uses (and loves) Danny Wilson with Keller Williams. He's really fabulous. His phone number is 801-7718. Have fun house hunting!

12 dpo: HCG = 184 Progesterone = 34
    14 dpo: HCG = 529 Progesterone = 24.6
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!

My husband is an awesome realtor...i know im probably biased but he is! ;) anyway he sold a house on ruthie run in cedar park/leander and is very familiar with the area. He would be happy to create a search for you and speak with you and your husband to help you figure out the best area to meet your needs. His email is brian at 512austinrealestate.com Good Luck!

Liza 

Mama to Lily 2 1/2 and Dawson 1
  • Options
    If you buy this house I'll be super jealous of your pantry! That is insane! :-)

12 dpo: HCG = 184 Progesterone = 34
    14 dpo: HCG = 529 Progesterone = 24.6
    My Blog
  • Options
    imageL L CG:

I think you are referring to Cedar Park.  It's a suburb of Austin.  My mom lives there.  Since it's a suburb, there really isn't a bad part, it's all pretty much the same thing.  You'll be close to a mall, lots of shopping and tons of restaurants.  If you or your husband work in Austin (downtown), there is a light rail train that you can park and ride, which is nice.  I live southwest so I am super jealous of the train. There are a lot of young families in CP.  I think you'll like it.

That looks like a nice house!

Shelly Grabe is a very good friend of mine and is very sweet and friendly.  Her number is (512) 502-7640.  She seems to know everyone in Austin and is a wonderful realtor.

Yes...yes I was. HAHA There's an area near me here in Oregon called Cedar Hills so I keep accidentally calling it that!

OP: I am seriously obsessed with that pantry! All I have in my townhouse I rent now is one of my kitchen cabinets to use and it's not that big. Smile

Thanks for the info! If anyone has anything to add, please do! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

My mom and gma both live in that area, and I'm not far away (like, minutes). I love this side town! :) The area is really growing these days, and cp now has so much more to offer than even just 3 years ago.

I married into a family of realtors - any one of them at Shin Oak Realty could help you out.  

• Options
    After looking at the mls, I think that's the same floor plan another nestie has. I'd never forget a pantry like that. ;)
  • Options

CP is great so you'll definitely like it there.

A good friend of mine is a realtor in Cedar Park and she is absolutely awesome to work with.  Christi Kendrick at Rose Properties: kendrickrealtors at yahoo dot com

• Options
    Na ncy Warr en with Kell ar Willi ams was awesome.  And loads of ppl love CP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"