Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Random thought

Fertility Friend should have a message when you enter "Miscarriage," kind of like how it congratulates you when you get pregnant, it should tell you that it is sorry for your loss. It just starts the next cycle like it never missed a beat.

I know, that is a totally stupid thought, huh?

Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks

Re: Random thought

• Oh gosh, fertility friend......the thought of that site send shivers down my back!!  Ha, only because I wasted so much time on that site over the last 20 months of TTC.  Wow, yeah, I am totally not ready to start all over again!  Is it me, or am I the only one who is pissed that I have to start from scratch all over again?!??  Umm, last week at this time I was researching strollers :(

But good luck to you!  I hope it happens quickly!  Hopefully one day soon I will be ready to try again like you :) 

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Not stupid.  Fertility isn't just a one way street...it has many forks in the road.  A website dedicated to tracking it should focus on all aspects, not just the good ones....and every little "I'm so sorry for your loss" makes a big difference, even if its an automated response.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:

But good luck to you!  I hope it happens quickly!  Hopefully one day soon I will be ready to try again like you :) 

Oh, I am certainly not ready to try again, but I will use it to avoid for a while, I think. It was pretty reliable for me. 

• Oh Fertility Friend...ugh...I had 7 days left of my VIP membership when I found out I was pregnant.  I was so happy not to have to renew my 3 month membership for the 3rd time.  Ended up renewing last month...dreading the tracking/charting/trying process again :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I never used FF but totally agree! Other sites should definitely do the same too!
  • Definitely not a stupid thought.  I even have trouble being on the bump sometimes! 

I have never tried Fertility Friend but am interested...will it work for someone who has very irregular cycles?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagepinktrojanbride120107:

Definitely not a stupid thought.  I even have trouble being on the bump sometimes! 

I have never tried Fertility Friend but am interested...will it work for someone who has very irregular cycles?

After using FF, a lot of people discover their cycles aren't as irregular as they previously thought. Here is my chart. If you sign up with my link, I get some free days, so if you are feeling nice, use it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"