Upstate NY Babies
Options

what do you do with xmas cards?

a majority of the card I get are photo cards- They are great to look at all month but I dont want to save them for eternity and I feel guilty throwing them out...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what do you do with xmas cards?

• Options
    chuck 'em
  • Options
    I save them with our xmas stuff so I can make sure I'm sending cards to certain people next year, then I throw them out.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've started keeping them for a year, to help us not forget to send to people the following year and then we recycle them. The only ones I don't throw away are mine and DH's to each other and one to the girls from us and family.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    P.S. Abba super cute new siggy.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD plays with them.  I give her the non-photo ones bc she likes to color on them since a lot of them are snowmen, santas, or whatever.  And then after Christmas I took down the photo ones and stapled them together in a little book.  She likes to look thru the pictures and talk about her friends and family.  Eventually she will ruin it and I'll toss them.
  • Options
    I use them to decorate with.  I keep most of them and display them the next year, then swap our the current one when we get it in the mail. 
  • Options
    I save all the ones of our nieces and nephews. They are in a big shoe box in my closet. One day I'll do something with them as a Xmas present for our siblings!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

when i was a kid we'd reuse them to make gift tags (one of the special carts we got to use grandma's pinking shears)

i double check my x-mas card spread sheet- yeah i'm ocd like that- to recored who we got them from for next year then i toss them in a shoebox with the previous years- you might see me on hoarders someday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTinaL99:
    I save them with our xmas stuff so I can make sure I'm sending cards to certain people next year, then I throw them out.

This! 

Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Keep the ones from DH and our Moms/Dads.

Put some pictures on our fridge of close friends' kids

Give the rest to my friend who remakes them into beautiful cards.  

If anyone ever wants to get rid of them and put them to good use, send them to me and my friend would definitely use them.  She makes 150+ cards a year out of recycled cards.   

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I give them to Eva- she cuts them up, makes collages, make little books with pics of her cousins, etc.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"