February 2012 Moms
Options

Peeking at Jan 2012

It's so wild to look at the Jan 2012 board and realize we are so close to having that many "baby is here!" posts. I lurk for the most part, but I'm really exciting to start hearing all the good news posts!
Leigh 04.26.2008 Arlo 01.30.2012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Peeking at Jan 2012

• Options

Jan 2012 board has started to scare me and excite me!

I lurk over there too, just to see what is coming, used to lurk Dec. 2011 board too but they have all already had their babies (mostly) and it started to freak me out all the labor stories.

Jan 2012 is barely ahead of us and so many of them have had their babies, water breaking, contractions started, false labor...wow! not quite ready for that on our board but excited it is getting closer!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesparks2987:

Jan 2012 board has started to scare me and excite me!

I lurk over there too, just to see what is coming, used to lurk Dec. 2011 board too but they have all already had their babies (mostly) and it started to freak me out all the labor stories.

Jan 2012 is barely ahead of us and so many of them have had their babies, water breaking, contractions started, false labor...wow! not quite ready for that on our board but excited it is getting closer!

Both of these for sure!  I cannot believe how close and (almost) real this is all finally starting to feel.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friend is one of those January momma's who had their LO early. She was due the 12th and had a healthy baby boy on Tuesday. That was an OH CRAP moment for me bc I feel like we have spent our entire pregnancy comparing notes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been following the labor stories since the Oct 2011 board, but now that we're coming up to Jan 2012--wow! We're going to be next!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"