Parenting after 35

Hello! I'm new here.

Hello all.

I really enjoyed these boards when I was PG with my DD in 2010.  After seven long months of trying I finally got a BFP yesterday on my 2nd anniversary!  I got KUd just 6 weeks after we were married almost accidentally so waiting the 7 months while actively trying to get the timing right was frustrating (although I know some of you I met on the TTC after 35 had to try WAAAAY longer than that).  Now here's praying for a sticky baby.  I look forward to getting to know some of you through our journeys.

BabyFetus Ticker imageimage

Re: Hello! I'm new here.

• Congrats! Sending sticky dust your way. Welcome to this board, you are more then welcome to stay and hang out with us, but I believe you wanted to post this in the Pregnant after 35 board. Anyways, congrats again! How old is your DD by the way?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!!! I'm Julie, and my DD Anna was born in January 2010. Big Smile
  • Welcome and congrats on the new pg. You're welcome to stay here, post on the pg35 board or both.  This is a great group of ladies.  I mostly lurk but pop up from time to time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"