D.C. Area Babies

Intro

Hi, all!

I'm venturing over from the PAIF board to introduce myself.  8 weeks today with trips (!) after IVF (ICSI).  DH and I have lived in DC for three years, since moving down from Boston. We are about to move - for more room - to a place in Silver Spring.  Hoping to meet some locals and learn from your tips/advice!

Becca 

38. DH 40. TTC since 2005.
Earlier m/c. DX (finally) 10/10: abnormal acrosome.
ICSI #1 3dt 11/20/11 HPT BFP 11/30 Our beautiful daughters were born July 28, 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ** All welcome. **

Re: Intro

• Triplets, wow!!!!  Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to you!  I think there are only a couple moms of multiples on the boards, but everyone is super helpful and supportive - welcome! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations and welcome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome.  This is a great group of ladies. 
  • Congratulations! I have a few friends with multiples (including one with triplets) who find a Mothers of Multiples listserv helpful (I think it's a yahoo group, but am not sure).

Good luck, and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers"
  • Congrats!!  There are a handful of us Silver Spring mamas on this board!  H&H 9 months to you and your 3 beans!!  Big Smile
  • Congratulations and welcome!  H&H 9 months to you.
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Becca, what an incredible journey you have been on - wow.  So happy for you.  Just seeing your signature almost brings tears to my eyes.  Congrats, congrats, congrats!

• Welcome! There are a lot of Silver Spring moms here, so we can definitely offer advice on places to go and things to do.

Triplets! Wow! No wonder you need more room :-)

• Congratulations and welcome! I'm from the Boston area too and have lived in DC area almost 4 years now. Good luck with the move!
  • Wow Triplets!!!  Congrats to you and welcome to the board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • oh my gosh, triplets!!! wow, how exciting!! congratulations!!!

there is another mom of multiples here - two adorable twins. i'm sure she can give you advice on having more than one at a time and tips that worked for her.

i used to live in boston, though i'm originally from this area. welcome to the board!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLindseyJW:

oh my gosh, triplets!!! wow, how exciting!! congratulations!!!

there is another mom of multiples here - two adorable twins. i'm sure she can give you advice on having more than one at a time and tips that worked for her.

i used to live in boston, though i'm originally from this area. welcome to the board!! 

If you're talking about me :), I'm here. Congrats on your pregnancy! Multiples are an amazing journey. DEFINITELY join us over on the Multiples board. The ladies there are very helpful, and it includes twin, triplet, and quad moms. And, feel free to page me here on this board or Multiples if you have any questions about life or pregnancy with multiples.

I'm also from the Boston area originally, but I've lived here for the past 11 years.

• welcome and congratulations times three!

• Congrats three times over!
  • Congratulations! What a wonderful holiday gift!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow - I just logged in after a day of house packing and found all of these warm welcoming messages - thank you so much, everyone!!  Can't wait to get to know you all and will, definitely, also check out the multiples board. =)  

38. DH 40. TTC since 2005.
    Earlier m/c. DX (finally) 10/10: abnormal acrosome.
    ICSI #1 3dt 11/20/11 HPT BFP 11/30 Our beautiful daughters were born July 28, 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ** All welcome. **
  • That's wonderful! Congratulations. :)
    Together Together, 9-23-06. Little Girl is Here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"