South Florida Babies
Options

Any South FL single moms out there?

I am an "over 35" single mother of a 5 month old baby. I moved to Palm Beach County when I was first pregnant and never had the opportunity to really meet people down here. Now that my little one is 5 months old, I am slightly less fixated on how the hell this parenting thing works. He is eating better, sleeping better, and playing better and I am starting to think about building a better life down here.

We have been staying with my parents and are now looking for an apartment. I am starting to work again. But my social life can't be bars or clubs anymore, and I don't know very many people (as I said :) Also, if you have an infant, you know that our free time consists of an hour here, a couple hours there, at best. Any moms out there feel like making a new friend? Maybe having lunch or getting some exercise. I have a great set of babysitters so with or without baby would do.

Please feel free to get in touch. I live in Palm Beach County.

Re: Any South FL single moms out there?

• Options
    Try meetup.com that's probably a better place for meeting new people with similar interests! I did it when my DD was a baby and it was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"