Northern California Babies
Options

Christmas recap

What was your favorite gift you received?
What was your favorite gift to give?

What has been your child/ren's favorite give they got?

BONUS: If you could have wished one gift under the tree (a material thing) what would it have been ?

Re: Christmas recap

• Options
    imagemythreesons03:

What was your favorite gift you recieved?

My DH bought me a super luxe and fantastic spa bathrobe.  I can't wait to get home from my workout, shower, and relax in that baby!

I, well, Santa, gave Simon a slide.  He loves it and I love watching him enjoy it.  BTW- the DS was a huge hit as well, I'm glad I ended up going with it and thanks to all of you who gave me input on it!!

Simon- the slide

Alex- the DS

Our Santa was popular this year, he made all the right choices for our kiddos!  Sweet!

BONUS: If you could have wished one gift under the tree (a material thing) what would it have been ?

An iPad.  I am getting an iPhone in January though so baby steps, right!?!  lol 

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

DH bought me a zoom lens for our camera. (Canon 18-200mm)

I love the Simon's Cats we gave to Sara.  I had to order them from England and was worried they wouldn't arrive in time but they did. 

I think it is the big and little Simon's Cats.  She takes them everywhere and they "talk" all the time.  

LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 game.   

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What was your favorite gift you recieved? A custom stamp from paper source from my BFF.

What was your favorite gift to give?  An electronic reader for Madison.  

Madison - The electronic reader and books.

Hailey - Her activity mat

A new camera or lens.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A new cruiser bike! 

A bike to DD  

Bike and a chef dress up outfit

Nada, I got almost everything I asked for! 

• Options

new jeans from DH

PJs to my Grandma, she said she loved them, I hope she did

DS # 1 got legos (Duplex), he loves them

DS # 2 got a mirror that he loves and some other baby stuff

I would love to have a Wii

• Options
    What was your favorite gift you recieved? I received pretty much all practical gifts, nothing to get really excited over, lol. DH and I got each other a fancy new DVD player that has wifi and being able to finally watch netflix on the tv is pretty cool :) What was your favorite gift to give? I took my daughter, mom and grandma to take generations portraits and then gave them prints and made up some on canvas. So glad to be able to do that while my grandma is still healthy and gorgeous. What has been your child/ren's favorite give they got? Jacob was totally spoiled! He doesnt seem to have a favorite but from toy to toy all day. Avonlea seems to like her new kitten wubbanubs! BONUS: If you could have wished one gift under the tree (a material thing) what would it have been ? Hmm, a solo trip with DH!
  • Options

What was your favorite gift you received?

Tennis Shoes, I asked for them and got them

Darrian was fun to buy for because he was so excited and specific. I really liked giving him the shark boat he got.

Shark boat and batman cave

I would have loved to have seen a ipad but it isn't practical :) 

• Options
    What was your favorite gift you received?  my Kuerig 
    What was your favorite gift to give? My parents and inlaws a photo collage of a photo session we did in secret. What has been your child/ren's favorite give they got? Lexi- A barbie that has bendy legs and arms, Orion- a big wheel  BONUS: If you could have wished one gift under the tree (a material thing) what would it have been ? iPads for all of us would have been awesome! 
  • Options
    imagemythreesons03:

What was your favorite gift you received? My new shearling slippers. 
    What was your favorite gift to give? Real hockey skates for DS. It was the first year he got totally into Santa and I loved being able to fulfill his wish. 

What has been your child/ren's favorite give they got? Hockey Guys and a dinosaur hockey book and new jersey. All totally tied for love. 

BONUS: If you could have wished one gift under the tree (a material thing) what would it have been ? A new lens. I want the canon 17-55/2.8. Or a Meile vacuum. ;) I got amazon gift cards so that is a maybe. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"