Pennsylvania Babies

Celebrating New Years with a Toddler

Happy Holidays! Just a quick question for those with tots--what do you/are you planning to do with your LO to celebrate the NY? Ive heard of some people celebrating the GMT NY which is 7pm our time and perhaps I could find a broadcast of London's celebration/countdown on the BBC channel or something? I used to live in Philly and there are several places doing events there earlier in the day for kids...are there any events around here (here being the Mechanicsburg general area)? Other ideas or thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Celebrating New Years with a Toddler

• Dillsburg does a drop at 7PM - they drop Mrs. Pickle (Mr. Pickle is reserved for midnight) and there are kids activities too. Here are some details. https://carrollcitizens.com/PickleDrop.html
  • imagerlthomas7:
    Dillsburg does a drop at 7PM - they drop Mrs. Pickle (Mr. Pickle is reserved for midnight) and there are kids activities too. Here are some details. https://carrollcitizens.com/PickleDrop.html

Thanks for the idea. I dont know if you remember but we chatted awhile back about CFC....Im happy to say that things are so much better now that DD moved up to the next room! Im so glad because I really like it there and didnt want to move her. Now that its on my mind, I probably should have talked to Kae to see if CFC would be willing to set up an event for the families but I never even thought about it! Maybe next year. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are just going to our friends' for the night (staying over) with our 2 year old. They have a 4 and 2 year old as well, so we will all have dinner together, and then enjoy a little adult conversation and champagne when the littles are in bed. 

Happy 2012! 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"