Cincinnati Babies

Mommy+Me Groups?

Are there any active Mommy+Baby groups in the Cinci area? I'm a SAHM of a 3 month old girl and ocasionally I think about joining a group to comiserate with, share ideas and advice, and make friends. Online communities are okay but it's nice to get out of the house now and then!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Mommy+Me Groups?

• Check out the Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center (theplaceforfamilies.com).  I practically lived there when C was an infant.  They have classes, but you are always welcome to relax in the sunroom and chat with other mom's for free.
  • I would love to find something on the weekend...I am a working mom and have a hard time finding classes or groups that meet on the weekend or what not...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard the new lactation boutique (Blue Cocoon) was starting one. I thought about joing theirs, I would love to meet up and get to know others as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok, I admit ignorance... what's a lactation boutique? and where is it?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Here's Blue Cocoon's website: www.bluecocoonbaby.com

Lots of information on breastfeeding, nursing clothing, breast pump rental, nursing bras, etc  ......

• Ditto to the working mom comment!!!  I can do things during the weekdays when I go on maternity leave in May with the new baby, but only for a few weeks.  Generally I would love to find an evening or weekend working mom group, if anyone knows of one!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Blue Cocoon has an evening moms group...They do both a day time and evening...
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"