Secondary IF
Options

Intro of sorts.

Some of you may know me from SAIF or TTTC (way back).  We're back in the game.  I had a surprise BFP in September as I was coming off birth control pills and I miscarried 4 weeks later.  Since we've decided to start TTC again my cycles have been all wonky.  Last cycle was 37 days, with 10 days of spotting prior to AF (which was the first cycle post-m/c...so I expected it to be weird).  This cycle was 40 days with 6 days of spotting prior to AF.

I have one son, Miles, from our previous struggle with IF.  We had always said we wouldn't do treatments to get pregnant again and that we were fine with just Miles, but our feelings have changed since the miscarriage.  

I was going to post on TTC after a Loss, but I'm honestly leary of other boards...I figured I'd be able to sympathize with you ladies just as well and you with me.  Hope it's ok that I'm posting here.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro of sorts.

• Options
    Welcome! I am so sorry about your loss. This is a great board fullof many wise, caring ladies. I hope your journey is short! Please keepus updated on your progress!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    I remember you! I too had a surprise BFP in Sept, but had a m/c.  I just wanted to say good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBrougham7-15-06:
    I remember you! I too had a surprise BFP in Sept, but had a m/c.  I just wanted to say good luck!

Thank you!  I'm sorry for your loss.  :-(  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I am so sorry for your loss.  I was on TTCAL for a bit as I have had several losses this year.  I hope that your stay is short and sweet.  The women here are fabulous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I will say that I am most comfortable hear, no snarky comments. 

Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagegremaud07:

Me too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegremaud07:

Good!  That's what I was hoping for and what I'm used to on SAIF.  Glad you ladies are the same. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"