Health & Exercise

Planning for #2, need to lose weight before!

Hey ladies! I am so excited to announce that Hubs finally agreed to TTC this year for #2! Looks like June I'll be taking out my IUD, so I have 6 months to lose some weight and get into a healthier and fitter me.

The plan is to lose 30-40lbs if possible. I am still 5lbs below my PPG weight so that's good I guess.

Anyone else planning for another baby in 2012 and looking to lose some weight before? 

Re: Planning for #2, need to lose weight before!

• I wish but DH and I are going through a divorce so it looks like it will just be A and I Sad I am still 30 lbs over pre-preg weight though so I'm looking to lose about the same amount of weight as you. GL with both TTC and losing the weight! Yes
  • I'm in the same situation as you.  I need to lose 30 to 40 lbs before I can even think of having baby number 2.  My goal is to lose the weight by August so we can begin trying for baby 2 in early fall 2012.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageMags04:
    I'm in the same situation as you.  I need to lose 30 to 40 lbs before I can even think of having baby number 2.  My goal is to lose the weight by August so we can begin trying for baby 2 in early fall 2012.

Same here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In the same boat here.  We are TTC now but in the meantime I'm trying to lose a little toddler weight and get healthier and more active.  Good luck :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd like to start trying this fall. I have 10 pounds to go to get to my goal, which doesn't seem like much but the last 10 are the hardest. I'm in a wedding in July so that is my goal. Just trying to eat better and exercise hoping those 10 pounds will be gone by then.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"