Two Under 2
Options

bumbleride- double stroller - anyone have one?

i tried it out at the store, and it was so easy to push... DD loved it, and it was super easy to stear, and i could manuever it with one hand. anyone have it? what's it like to fold and put it in the car (i totally forgot to try to fold and lift it while I was there). thanks, ladies.

Re: bumbleride- double stroller - anyone have one?

• Options

love, love, love our indie twin.  it's a keeper for sure...I'm sure it will last us FOREVER.  got an awesome deal on it from craigslist.

it's rather large/heavy/cumbersome to get in and out of the van, but I'm assuming that the vast majority of doubles are like that.  I was still able to do it no problem the first time I tried a week or two postpartum.

good luck with your decision!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yes and I LOVE it.  So easy and it fits in all doors, etc.  It is easy to fold, but it is kind of heavy.  Also, sometimes in certain stores it won't fit down certain aisles (like some clothing stores)

My girls love it too! 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I also love ours- but it definitely is huge and takes up a ton of space in the trunk. DH refers to it as the tank.

It is heavy but managable, and I use it every day. HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We love our Indie Twin! It's very easy to open and fold closed. It's a bit heavy but, honestly, not much heavier than our Graco Quattro Tour single. We have an SUV and still have plenty of room in our trunk with the Indie Twin in there.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"