Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Beaver in the past?

My new OB (Jagga) is affiliated with them....just wondering how your experiences were.

Also, hi :)   I'm new to this board.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone deliver at Beaver in the past?

• Options

Dr. Priya Jagga delivered my daughter almost a year ago. I liked her. She was very nice. I've found that everyone has totally different experiences with Beaver. I had totally different thoughts with my two. my first one i swore never to go back but with my second it was a very nice time. minus the labor pain lol

• Options

Dr. Jagga is one of the doctors at Tri State OBGYN that I see - they will most likely have you see all the doctors in the practice because it could be any one of them that will deliver your baby.  I still have a few weeks to go so I don't know much about delivering there but we did take a little tour and it seems nice! 

PS.  Dr. Jagga and Dr. Rumbaugh are my favorites in the practice! Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello :)   I  am due 9-6-12 with my first child and going to meet with Jagga this week, I have always seen Dr. Youngdahl. 
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm due Aug 17, and met with the nurse practioner and Dr. Youngdahl which is my regular doctor... I've had 2 appointments already with Jagga, however the first one was cancelled because she had an emergency surgery, and the second was changed to Youngdahl... Wondering if I'll get to meet her since they want you to meet with all the doctors.  Still have lots of time though... My sister works at the Medical Center and said it's pretty good.  I've asked others and no one had anything bad to say.  Good luck to you :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"