Single Parents
Options

Of course EX would start a fight on Christmas.

Yesterday EX had DD from 10AM-5:00PM (was only supposed to be till 2 but I let her stay longer since I was visiting with SO's family. Anyway! He called me before he was supposed to bring DD back and asked if he could keep her till Tuesday, and threw a shitfit when I said no. It was so ridiculous and it took a lot to not let it ruin the rest of my day.

Also, his visitations are supposed to be on weekends, but I have been letting him take DD during the week because he always has to work during the weekend. I am sick of being nice and flexible, especially when he acts like a jerk if he doesn't get his way.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Of course EX would start a fight on Christmas.

• Options

from what i can recall from previous posts you are WAYYYY too nice to this guy and whenever you offer an inch (to keep DD 3 extra hours) he tries to take a mile (the nerve to ask to keep her until Tuesday!) from now on, I'd stick to the CO. If he works on weekends and has to miss his visit with her, oh well, get a new job, it's not your problem. Or he needs to file for a modification so that he can have his visits during the week. 

But i'd stop trying to "play nice" & make things easy for him. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup, stick to the CO. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know DD loves spending time with him and his family which is the only reason I don't push the issue for the days of visitation, but I wish he would stick to weekends though. It would be nice to get a break occasionally! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"